Search & Win

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thankful

It's that time of year again when
everyone thinks about all the things they are thankful for.
I wish I remembered to express gratitude more often
and really think about all the things I'm grateful for.
But today I'm going to list them in no particular order:
  1. Rick
  2. Colby
  3. Family
  4. The Gospel
  5. My Savior
  6. Home
  7. Heat
  8. Air condition
  9. Internet
  10. My Bed
  11. Clothing
  12. Apple Cinnamon Cheerios
  13. Milk
  14. Food
  15. Thanksgiving dinner
  16. Life
  17. My car
  18. Music
  19. Snuggle time with Rick and Colby
  20. Nap time
  21. Sewing
  22. Knowledge
  23. Crafting
  24. Creativity
  25. Faith
  26. Friends
  27. The ability to figure things out (apparently not everyone has this"gift")
  28. Singing
  29. A Hot Shower
  30. Comfy clothes
  31. Our little guy that will be here soon
  32. That pregnancy doesn't last forever
  33. My Craft Room (I think of it as Zen. Love it)
  34. Shampoo and Conditioner
  35. School ( although sometimes it hard to love it)
  36. Indoor plumbing
  37. Sunshine
  38. The opportunity to be a stay at home mom
  39. My Mom
  40. Christmas Music

I'm sure I could come up many more things, but I think I will stop there. I just love this time of year when it starts to get chilly out and you stay inside, make things, bake things, and just enjoy family. I have so much to be grateful for and am constantly amazed when I sit down and really think about it.

So what are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment