Search & Win

Monday, November 15, 2010

A few random thoughts for the day

So I have gotten a few fun little crafts and things done in the last few days.
I will have to post about them.
I had the stomach flu....which should not be allowed to hit a woman at 34 weeks pregnant.
I am finally recovering from that and starting to feel normal, well as normal as you can when you are about ready to pop.
The little guy is sick now and feeling yucky and of course it falls in perfect timing with the dada leaving on another hunting trip for a few days.
UGH!!!!! I HATE hunting season.....especially when I get left home to do all the chores and caring for the kid alone. I didn't mind it when I could go to but this year I had/have no desire to go anywhere without running water close by. Normally I am not that kind of girl but when I am huge and uncomfortable I just want what I want! So here I am home to run the household all by myself again!!!!! I can't wait for this hunting season to be over!
Oh but there are a few good things that I am looking forward this week.....end. My fun sister comes home one Friday from college and I can't wait to spent time with her. It's going to be a week of craziness and fun including Thanksgiving!
Also my baby shower is this weekend. That is going to be great. I am so excited to have a fun celebration for this baby. When I was pregnant with the kid I had two showers and I am grateful I had them but I was new to the area and didn't know a lot of the people that attended so it was a little different. But this one is going to be all people I know and have known for some time. It is going to be such a good time. Sooooooo bring on the weekend......oh yeah and my wonderful superhero husband will be back for his long excursion in the woods...hopefully a trophy! Or just a little deer that will give us meat to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment