Search & Win

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Here it is the day before Thanksgiving
I have put off all my running around as long as I can.
Unfortunately, I waited til the worst weather day this week.
But now I don't have choice but to get out and run around...
in the freezing cold rain.
Shoot I guess that's life.
Although I am sad that I have waited til this nasty day to get out
I still have much to be grateful for....Rain being on the list.
We have not had rain in a LOOOOONNNNNGGGGGGG time and it is much needed.
Sure doesn't make it any easier to want to leave in it!
I guess I will look at the things that I need to do and decide just how important each one is.
I think I might find that there is only one or two that really need to be done.
Speaking of freezing cold rain.
I have been watching the weather and noticed that the west is really getting hit hard with snow.
It almost makes me wish I was there, or that the snow would find it's way here.
It would really make it feel like Christmas, and I'm getting anxious for Christmas.
I know that once (if) we do get snow I will be whining because it's cold. I am not really a cold lover......unless I can sit inside, make crafts, watch t.v., drink hot coco and have a fire!
So I guess what I am saying is, it has to be cold for me to really get into the Christmas mood. Seen as it was 77 degrees the other day....it's been a little hard. So I just put on some Christmas music (pandora style, LOVE IT!) and tried to force myself to be thinking about it.
With the baby coming really soon I need to have everything done before he gets here. I have good intentions!
To all you people in the western states that are getting all the snow, I am slightly jealous that's it's not me.....for one day. I would love a good snow day. But I live here and we don't get days like that here.......for that, I must say, I'm grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment