Search & Win

Monday, November 8, 2010

The Beginning of this beginning!

So I decided to start this little blog. For a few reasons, there are lot of things I want to post about but don't really want to have to edit out of our blog book....which is what our other book is going to end up as. Also there are a lot of just random things that I think, "I'm going to post about that" But it doesn't really if into our family blog. So here it is "out of my mouth...or somethings just out of my mind!"

I don't really know what this blog is going to turn out to be so I guess I'll figure it out as I go along.

First thing though it that I have LOTS of crafts I want/need to do before thing baby gets here. I better get on it.....meaning I need to find the energy to get up and function.

No comments:

Post a Comment