Search & Win

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Just sayin

I just thought I should throw this out there....
I HATE the new blogger templates.
Yes they are good for people that don't go elsewhere for their backgrounds
BUT for people like me who either make my own or get them off a website, it's not good.
There is just nothing as good as the mimina on the old blogger.
Because this blog in a new one there is no way to go back to the old layouts.
It's just a bummer that it had to be changed. That even new blogs don't have the option to use the old layouts.
After spending FOREVER trying to change my background and just getting more frustrated I needed to vent this. I am still not LOVING the way the blog looks but until I figure out how to really make my own I am stuck with what I have. UGH!
SO frustrating!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment