Search & Win

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. Wow I'm glad I'm alive to post this today...it's been a hard week

2. The potty training fun is getting better round these parts. My mom took the farm with her over the weekend and told the boy that if he kept his underwears dry all day he could have a surprise. After discussing it with him for a time he said that he wanted a choo-choo train. He ended up with that train at day's end. And he has been doing so good since. Yesterday he said he wanted a "waaweepop" and he earned it! Today he went poop on the potty for the first time!!!! I think I was more excited than he was! So I am hoping this is the start to better potty training days.

3. The reason my boy went to the farm with my mom....well the baby took a little tumble down the stairs on Friday afternoon and broke his leg..... It's been a long weekend.

4. The Undertaker was out of town for said event which made it even harder.

5. I totally bought my first groupon today!!! I am so excited about this. I bought one of a portrait package at JCPenny. We have had pictures done there in the past and really liked the out come. So I can't wait to be able to go use it, but we will be waiting for the little guy to get the cast off his leg.

6. Oh that cast. I feel so bad that the poor thing even has to wear. He gets so tired so quickly from lounging the thing around. He has not let it stop him though. At least it's only for a short time.

7. The house is quiet.....that NEVER happens. It's SO rare that both kids sleep at the same time during the day....what am I going to do with the quiet time

8. While The Undertaker was out of town for the weekend he took he only computer we have (a laptop) with him AND the internet. I was supposed to go to the farm too so it wasn't going to be a big deal but since I had to stay home it ended up a little bigger deal because the only "T.V." we get is netflix streamed through the wii, but with no internet...well it just made a long weekend even longer, at least it's foot ball season!

9. I love football season. We live really close to the local high school and hear the marching band out practicing. It makes my boy so happy to hear that. We took a little walk over the the school to see what was going on yesterday and come to find out it was a JV football game and a soccer game and the band was playing. The boy was in heaven! I just love high school football....well college ball too....oh and the pros....it's all just great!

10. Cloth diapering has still been going on round these parts too. I am still loving it. With the broken leg incident we have used more disposables than I would have liked because I am still not crazy fast with the cloth and I still have to move him around a lot to get them on right but it's all good we are back on track today and are doing fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment