Search & Win

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Merry Christmas Cards

Have you heard about the promotion that Shutterfly is running for bloggers?
Check it out they are offering 50 free Christmas cards to bloggers.

I am SO excited about this because I LOVE Shutterfly.
I have been using them for a couple of years now and have ordered a wide variety of their products.
I am planning on ordering my Christmas cards from there but waiting for the birth of our second to do so.
This year they have SO many styles to choose from.
I love the story cards but can't decide what to use.

 
I order all my printed pictures from them. I LOVE the fast service I receive. I can count on my pictures arriving at my door step in 2-3 days.


I made this little birth announcement of our first born to send out to all our friends and family.
I made a calendar for my in-laws last year and they LOVED it.
I liked that I could make it on my computer and know that it would get to their house in a timely fashion and I didn't have to worry about the quality.

I made a 8x8 scrapbook of a vacation that we took. We just loved how it turned out. It looks like a real book. I am actually thinking about doing another one for the little boy we had last year!

No comments:

Post a Comment