Search & Win

Monday, March 14, 2011

Out my window

It's a winter wonderland!
We were supposed to get a little rain snow mix,
Nothing more maybe collect on the windshields and grassy areas.
I thought no big deal I still can get out and run my errands and make it to work out group.
I failed to look out the window until I saw that schools were closing
That's nothing here they are always closed.
So I turned on the doppler....it was all white.
I kindly asked the kid to open the window and see what it looked like out there.
YUP!!! All hopes of exercise group and those errands flew right on out the window as the curtains drew back.
It's all good spring should be here by the end of the week.
Winter just needed on last day. That's means I got one last day to lounge around and have a pajama day.

This little snow system was so the snow plows were not even ready so the roads have been trash all day.
I'm grateful I don't commute to my job and today I am grateful my husband leaves much earlier than the rest of the world.
So today you can find me on the couch watching movies with the kiddo!

No comments:

Post a Comment