Search & Win

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Blogging for Books

I first heard about this program here and thought I would give it a try. They send you free books you read the and write a review

Lioness Arising
When I signed up for the program there were not many titles to choose and quite frankly nothing even interested me but I chose this book and waited for it to arrive.

The book is more or less a christian self-help book. The author, Lisa Bevere, writes about her personal experiences and relates them to becoming a stronger woman. Her goal is for women all around the world to wake up and realize what a strong force we could be if we found our inner strength.

Although I did enjoy this book to some extent, it was not my favorite book I have ever read.  Maybe just because I was not really looking to read a self help book. If that is what you are looking for then I think this is a good book with some great ideas.
Disclaimer: I recieved this book for free in exchange for my reviewing it

No comments:

Post a Comment